Applicable Procedures: Liposuction of the abdomen, arms, flanks and thigh; tummy tuck lipoplasty, and hernia surgery.
Features: Designed with; short sleeves, a center zipper, open crotch, and below knee length.
- This short sleeved, above the knee, full body compression garment is designed ideal for use following Plastic Surgery, liposuction of the arms, abdomen, flanks, and thighs and is typically worn during Stage 1 of recovery (initial 1-2 weeks of post-op).
- Provides optimal amount of compression to help improve the blood circulation, minimizes swelling after the procedure, and speeds up the healing process.
- Provides support to surgical areas for more comfort and helps the skin fit better to its new contours.
- Flushes the body out of potentially harmful fluids, allows patient to return to daily routines sooner.
- Garment has been treated with Naturexx an anti-microbial treatment which assists the body in transporting moisture away from the skin to the surface where it can evaporate.
- The anti-microbial treatment also helps retard growth of bacteria or fungus that can cause odor skin irritation, mildew or fabric degradation.
- Features a pouch opening on the crotch area.
- Provides comfort, support and compression and is designed with front center zipper.
- Features a non-roll waist elastic band made with lace with a silicone bead to prevent rolling-up.
- Constructed with a high performance Comprexx Tecsheen fabric that is long lasting and retains the garments shape and compression even under extended wear and washing.
- It is breathable, lightweight and feels silky smooth.
- Garment is latex Free.