Post tummy lipo 2 weeks. This is the 5th garment I have tried, and the ONLY one where the straps don't hurt my shoulders and the crotch doesn't dig in. In fact, the torso might almost be too long, but I love it. I will probably order more. I'm 5'5" and 175. I ordered the L, there isn't any room for the lipo board, but otherwise is the correct size. It kinda does a uniboob, but not too bad.
Designed with a built-in surgical compression bra, panty length, No zipper, high back compression support of the back and a hook and eye crotch flap for ease. Smooth compression garment that is like a "dri-fit" breathable, latex free and antimicrobial which prevents odor and bacteria build up. Recommended use after 1st Stage Garment.
- Ideal for use following abdominal (liposuction, tummy tuck) and back procedures as well as treatments on the buttocks, waist, hips, and thighs and is typically worn during stage 2 of recovery (2-8 weeks post-op)
- Provides optimal amount of compression to help improve the blood circulation, minimizes swelling after the procedure, and speeds up the healing process.
- Provides support to surgical areas for more comfort and helps the skin fit better to its new contours.
- Flushes the body out of potentially harmful fluids, allows patient to return to daily routines sooner
- Garment has been treated with Naturexx an anti-microbial treatment which assists the body in transporting moisture away from the skin to the surface where it can evaporate.
- The anti-microbial treatment also helps retard growth of bacteria or fungus that can cause odor skin irritation, mildew or fabric degradation.
- Features a built in Surgical Bra.
- It is breathable, lightweight and feels silky smooth.
- Features a hook and eye crotch flap for easy opening, adjustable slide shoulder straps and a high back.
- Garment is latex Free.
- Constructed with a high performance Comprexx Tecsheen fabric that is long lasting and retains the garments shape and compression even under extended wear and washing.
- Can be worn for long-term wear after the recovery period is complete.
Applicable Procedures: Lower Body Lift, Buttocks Augmentation, Implants, Lift (Gluteplasty), Liposuction (Upper and Lower Abdomen, Back, Flank, Hip, Thigh), Lipoplasty, Liposculpture, Lower Body Procedures, Plastic surgery procedures following Gastric Bypass Surgery, Bariatric Surgery, and Stomach Stapling, Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty).
POST OP MAGIC! The best of garments and I have tried a few brands in my now 7th week post op period. I had upper, lower abdomen and flank lipo so I did not need the thigh compression. So this was so perfect for me and its the best one. Its soft but strong in compression and truly helps with healing! I can't sleep without it. I haven't worn a bra as it gives good support. I bought another to have to switch out. They wash easily and hang dry quickly. I see myself wearing this pass the 3-6 month mark as it makes you look great in your clothes, its smooth and shows no lines and you can fit in those curvy dresses or jeans and look great with such comfort. I highly recommend this product.